move to Australia

Visa and Migration Services

Specialist visa categories include skilled work visas, work and holiday visas, temporary Graduate visas,  and also family and partner visas.
contact us

The visa services we offer

Skilled Migration and temporary work visas
Family Visas
Study Visas

The family stream of Visas provides the opportunity for closely related  family members to live in Australia with their Australian family
and/or partner.
These visas are categorised in the following visa types:
-Prospective Marriage
-Partner Visas
-Child Visas
-and other family visas 



As at the 1st July 2016, there is now a single visa for all students. This student visa provides for the opportunity to study full time in Australia.  Whether you want to learn english (Elicos), attend school, tafe, college or university, or further your education, we can organise a visa for you.  The following are visas are available:

- Student visa (subclass 500 ) 

-Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590) -carer

Other visas available for research and post study

-Training and Research visa
(subclass 402)

- Temporary Graduate Visa
(subclass 485)
We offer assistance with the following skilled migration visas;

· General Skilled Migration Program
- Employer Nominated Scheme (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
- TSS Temporary shortage visa (subclass 482)
- Temporary graduate visa (subclass 485)

If required, we may be able to include other family members in your application.

Finite Migration Services offers the services of Registered Migration Agent Penny Campion (MARN 1461870).  
For a copy of the Code of Conduct please refer to the Office of MARA.

The information on this website is general information only and is not providing advice to any indiviual or corporation.  Please phone for an appointment for taylored advice to suit your circumstances. Finite Migration Services Pty Ltd and employees take no responsibility for information relied upon on this website.